Wilderness Pines Rules
CAMPGROUND RULES AND REGULATIONS
For your safety and comfort, the following rules have been established. We reserve the right to enforce all rules to insure all guest the maximum enjoyment from our campground.
- Speed Limit on all roads is 5 m.p.h.
- All guests must register upon arrival
- Site check in is from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Site check out is at 11:00 a.m.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Public drunkenness is unlawful. Alcoholic beverages must be confined to your site. No alcohol in the pool area. Your or disorderly conduct will lead to immediate eviction.
- Pets are to be kept on a leash. You must clean up after your pet. All unattended pets must be kept inside camper. Be considerate of your neighbor - control loud barking.
- Garbage pickup is at 11:00 a.m., please leave bags at the roadside.
- No bicycles after dart, Please use flashlights after dark.
- Only two vehicle allowed at each site. No parking in unoccupied camp sites. Paring available on the west side of the campground road.
- Swimming pool rules are clearly posted at the pool. Swim at your own risk. Wilderness Pines Campground is not responsible for any injury as a result of pool use.
- Guests use all facilities at their own risk. Wilderness Pines Campground is not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Guests are responsible for all actions and behavior of children. Any unruly behavior will result in confinement to their site.
- ATV’s must be used on campground roads and trails ONLY. Children on ATV’s must be supervised by an adult at all times. The 5 m.p.h. speed limit must be obeyed in the campground area. Th ITS trail system is accessible from our campground for recreational use.
- Campfires in designated firs rings only. Please don not cut trees that are standing. Gathering of sticks is allowed. Firewood is available, please see staff. Each site is allowed one picnic table, please place where it works best for you.
- All buildings are designated as Non Smoking areas.
- No fireworks permitted in the campground.