Wilderness Pines Rules
CAMPGROUND RULESFor your safety and comfort, the following rules have been established. We reserve the right to enforce all rules to insure all guest the maximum enjoyment from our campground.
· Speed Limit on all roads is 5 m.p.h.
· All guests must register upon arrival
· Site check in is 3:00 p.m.
· Site check out is at 11:00 a.m.
· Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m.
· Wilderness Pines is held In Trust by The Bureau of Indian Affairs for the Houlton Band of Maliseet Indians making it Federal Land therefore Marijuana use is illegal.
· Public drunkenness is unlawful. Alcoholic beverages must be confined to your site. No alcohol in the pool area. Disorderly conduct will lead to immediate eviction.
· Pets are to be kept on a leash. You must clean up after your pet. Be considerate of your neighbor - control loud barking.
· Pets in cabins are not allowed on furniture or bedding and cannot be left alone unless crated.
· Garbage pickup is at 11:00 a.m., please leave bags at the roadside.
· No bicycles after dark, please use flashlights after dark.
· Only two vehicles allowed at each site. No parking in unoccupied camp sites.
· Swimming pool rules are clearly posted at the pool. Swim at your own risk. Wilderness Pines Campground is not responsible for any injury as a result of pool use.
· Guests use all facilities at their own risk. Wilderness Pines Campground is not responsible for any loss or damage.
· Guests are responsible for all actions and behavior of children. Any unruly behavior will result in confinement to their family’s camp site.
· ATV’s must be used on campground roads and trails ONLY. Children on ATV’s must always be supervised by an adult. The 5-m.p.h. speed limit must be obeyed in the campground area. The ITS trail system is accessible from our campground for recreational use.
· Do not transport firewood into the campground, firewood is available at the office. Please do not burn old construction wood with nails & screws.
· Campfires in designated fire rings only. Please do not cut trees that are standing. Gathering of sticks is allowed. Each site is allowed one picnic table, please place where it works best for you.
· All buildings and Pool area are designated as Non-Smoking.
· No fireworks permitted in the campground unless permission is given by management.